Ode On The Death Of A Favourite CatCathy Arnst
One of the first tragedies faced by most children is the death of a pet. My 8-year-old daughter Jesse faced hers last Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving, when I had to put our 17-year-old cat Tal to sleep. The main lesson I learned is that children can be so much wiser than adults.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing