Traction: The First Goal When Getting Started
When starting a new business, the entrepreneur’s excitement and energy are often aimed at grand and lofty goals. Often the siren of starting a new company is the potential riches of an IPO or an M&A as well as the independence these potential successes bring to the founders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock