Scoble's Silicon centrismBy
Robert Scoble visits Wales and marvels at the spread of what he calls Silicon Valley culture. The Welsh Google things and use WiFi. Commenters on his blog complain that he mistakenly equates Silicon Valley with global tech leadership.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas