Will Sanofi's Wonder Drug Save the Day?
On Nov. 20, the U.S. government awarded Sanofi-Aventis a $118 million contract to supply 3.7 million doses of its new bird-flu vaccine. For the world's third largest drugmaker, it's a rare bit of good news in an otherwise difficult year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap