Tony Bennett: In Tune with the Times
It was not the side of the 20th Century Fox (NWS) studio that they show to tourists. It was cold, really cold, inside Stage 17. But as extras sat shivering on stools at cocktail-style tables in a faux nightclub, 80-year-old crooner Tony Bennett was just warming up. With eight cameras rolling and a bank of computers churning away in the dark back areas, he opened up with The Best Is Yet to Come and rolled right into a Hank Williams country song, Cold, Cold Heart (now there was an irony).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock