Blackstone: A Big Day at the Office
Blackstone Real Estate Partners is buying Equity Office Properties Trust (EOP) for $36 billion including the assumption of around $15 million of debt, in the latest example of private equity money gone on a spending spree.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself