Gurupalooza 2--The Rotman Innovation Conference Rocked.
Larry Keeley of the Doblin Group coined the term "Gurupalooza" to describe the first gathering at a Toronoto conference of the "7 gurus" of innovation described in my cover on Creativity. That was put on by Roger Martin, dean of the Rotman School of Management in Toronto, last October. The second gathering happened last week in NYC and it was even better. Small, 150-200 people, friendly with very, very detailed presentations on innovation by the seven gurus. I like big conferences but these smaller ones accomplish much more. You meet the "teachers," network and really learn.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself