Nymex IPO Hits a Gusher
Investors appear to see a rosy future for a key futures exchange. Shares of NYMEX Holdings (NMX) jumped out of the gate with a more than 136% gain in price on Nov. 17, as investors cheered the energy futures exchange's initial public offering Nov. 16 in which it sold 6,500,000 shares of its common stock at $59.00 per share.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day