Microsoft's Municipal Wi-Fi Push
Microsoft (MSFT) is gearing up to conquer the wireless fidelity (Wi-Fi) market one city at a time. The software giant's recent deal to provide content and services for a wireless network under construction in Portland, Ore., will intensify the battle between Google, Yahoo! (YHOO), and Microsoft's MSN for online traffic and advertising revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders