Design, Puppies, and Love
Design, art, and a good cause will come together this winter to benefit cancer research. The brain child of Nasir and Nargis Kassamali of the renowned Lumainire stores in Miami and Chicago, the “Puppylove” project challenges creative types from all over the world to turn Eero Arnio’s minimalist plastic dog into an object of desire.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day