Dow Hits Another Record as Inflation Falls
Stocks finished modestly higher Thursday, as the Dow reached its 17th all-time closing high in 33 trading sessions. A friendly inflation report was in focus, alongside buyout news and a steep decline in oil prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances