Sands, Wynn Look for That Macau Magic
Market players keep upping the ante on casino stocks. Megaresort operators Las Vegas Sands (LVS) and Wynn Resorts (WYNN) hit 52-week highs in mid-November amid optimism about the potential for growth in Macao, the gambling center near Hong Kong.Either way, the sheer size of the market makes it a tempting play for the casino kingpins—and the investors who have bid their shares to ever greater heights.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas