Life Before Yahoo!
Jumpcut is an online community for video editing and sharing. I co-founded the company with Ryan Cunningham, my chief technology officer, right after I finished my master's in business administration at Stanford Graduate School of Business. I wrote the business plan for Jumpcut during my second year of business school and officially co-founded it in June, 2005.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans