Dow Hits Another Record After Fed News
Stocks finished higher Wednesday, sending the Dow to its 16th all-time closing high in 32 trading sessions amid deal activity, solid manufacturing data, and tame minutes from the Federal Reserve's most recent meeting on interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis