Wal-Mart: We'll Lead on Price
Expect the price cutting to continue at Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), the world’s largest retailer, at least through Dec. 24 this year. Already on one of its deepest price-cutting sprees in years, Wal-Mart’s CEO Lee Scott said in a recorded earnings call on Nov. 14: "This season, no one will doubt Wal-Mart's leadership on price and value."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans