Treasurys Higher Before Inflation Data
MARKETSCOPE Bonds are solidly higher in early going amid estimates U.S. PPI and CPI reports later this week will show inflation pressures have eased... but published weekend reports suggest there are hidden costs that make inflation more of a problem... the 10-year Treasury notes are up 05/32 to 100-14/32 for yield of 4.574%, 2-year note up 01/32 to 100-09/32 for yield of 4.726%, 30 year bonds up 09/32 at 97-06/32 for yield of 4.680%... watching to see what lame duck Congress will do in next few weeks... pondering life under a Democrat-run Congress the next two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis