Postelection Advice for Entrepreneurs
With the midterm election ballots finally tabulated, every small-business owner would like to have a crystal ball. How will the shift in congressional power change the atmosphere for small business over the next two years? Issues ranging from the minimum wage to the health-care conundrum to immigration reform will likely be affected by a Democrat-ruled Congress. For some insights into the cloudy future, Smart Answers columnist Karen E. Klein talked to Marko Mrkonich, president and an attorney at Littler Mendelson, the nation's largest labor and employment law firm. Edited excerpts of their conversation follow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster