eBay Could Be Gaming Hit of the Holidays
In a note to investors, Lazard Capital Markets analyst Colin Sebastian said that limited supplies of the Wii and PS3 will drive gamers to eBay and other online marketplaces in search of the highly desired hardware.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders