The Democrats' Energy Game Plan
The 2006 midterm elections saw the Democrats win control of Congress for the first time since 1994, which may allow them to pursue legislation to induce the U.S. to cut oil use and control greenhouse gases. It remains a question whether these intentions can be realized, particularly in the near term.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt