The Dark Side of the M&A Boom
Earlier this year, buyout giants Kohlberg Kravis Roberts struck an agreement for a $33 billion leveraged buyout of hospital company HCA (HCA). The deal is the largest buyout ever, eclipsing KKR's record purchase of RJR Nabisco in 1988. That deal was worth $31.4 billion, including debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt