Disney Doubles Quarterly Profit
The Walt Disney Company (DIS) more than doubled its profit during the recent quarter, as people kept going to theme parks, television networks sold more ads, and box office hits like "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" made earnings sail ahead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing