Goodyear Shares Bounce
Goodyear Tire & Rubber's (GT) stock soared more than 16% on Nov. 9, after beating expectations with news about its quarterly earnings and sales. But Goodyear still lost money overall as it battles high costs on raw materials, reorganizes, and negotiates a workers' strike.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline