Best Buy: This Year's Grinch
Blake Lane, a 13-year-old from Irvine, Calif., couldn't have been more thrilled when his dad told him that he would soon have one of the much-coveted PlayStation 3 game consoles from Sony (SNE). PlayStation 3 will be released on Nov. 17, and Blake has been anticipating the system's release for a year now, ever since it was first announced. Gary Lane, his dad, gave him the good news that he had preordered it on the Web from Best Buy (BBY) on Nov. 4, after Blake got back from a friend's birthday party. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," a thrilled Blake told his dad, hugging him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing