Renault, Nissan and Mahindra to invest big in India?Ian Rowley
Nissan-Renault chief Carlos Ghosn might have failed to nail an alliance with GM, but he looks like having more luck in India. According to reports, later today in Paris, Ghosn will announce that Renault and Mahindra will invest as much as $1 billion to make cars in India.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster