The Earth-Friendly Wedding
Patrick Koppula and Bhavna Shamasunder wanted to hold a traditional Indian marriage ceremony while doing what they could to minimize its environmental footprint. In their home city of San Francisco, Koppula and Shamasunder, both 31, bought organic flowers, organic wine, food, and cake. And in addition to using eco-friendly paper, non-chlorine dye, and vegetable-based inks for their wedding invitations, the couple even opted for a unionized print shop. "It was our way of expressing our socially progressive ideals," says Koppula.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill