That's a Lot of Teraflops
If you want to take a peek at the future of computing, stop by IBM's renowned computer lab in Yorktown Heights, N.Y. One of eight research laboratories IBM (IBM) has around the world, Yorktown Heights is ground zero for one of the most ambitious hardware projects in the computer industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap