Samung's High-Speed Wireless DreamMoon Ihlwan
Predicting a boom in next-generation wireless services, Korea’s Samsung Electronics on November 7 rolled out a portable gadget (shown above) designed to let users talk, surf the Web and watch TV all at the same time, using just one technology. The terminal, called MIT (or mobile intelligent terminal), is capable of handling voice and data for text, images and videos. Using the Mobile WiMAX technology standard, an evolution from WiMAX, it allows TV viewing and data transmission from a car moving at speeds up to 100 km per hour.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis