DreamWorks: Feeling Flushed
The fairy tale could be over for shareholders of DreamWorks Animation (DWA), the studio responsible for the computer-generated fantasy Shrek. On Nov. 1 the Glendale (Calif.) studio's share price brushed a 52-week high of $29.40 after it announced third-quarter results that beat Wall Street expectations. But in the face of intense competition, analysts are divided on whether the computer-generated imagery (CGI)-focused filmmaker can maintain its animated performance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’