TomTom's Can-Do 910
The Good: Adept at navigation and much more, including music and hands-free calls
The Bad: Pricey; speaker not as good as built-in stereos; unsightly dangling wires
The Bottom Line: The 910 may just do enough to justify its $799 price tag
There's a booming market for auto add-ons—from oversize flame decals to 24-in. chrome rims. Thankfully, some are even quite useful.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas