Nvidia to Restate Results
CVS (CVS) and Caremark Rx (CMX) announce that they will merge in a deal valued at around $20 billion. Terms of the all-stock deal are Caremark shareholders will get 1.67 shares of CVS stock for each share of Caremark.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself