Midway CEO Zucker's Safe Harbor
Late last year, after a seven-month surge had nearly tripled shares in Midway Games (MWY), CEO David Zucker apparently decided that it was time to lighten his load. On Dec. 8, he filed notice with the SEC that he had set up a prearranged trading plan to sell off some of the shares he had accumulated in the Chicago-based company, best known for its popular Mortal Kombat video game.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting