Get Ready for an October Jobs Bounce
U.S. job growth should post a rebound in October from a lukewarm September. We at Action Economics expect the government's employment report for October, scheduled for release Nov. 3, to reveal that the headline nonfarm payrolls figure rose 135,000, slightly above economists' median forecast of 125,000 new jobs and close to the 137,000 average 2006 gain. Job growth should move closer to trend after the disappointing 51,000 addition for September.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- What Analysts Are Saying About the Sudden Drop in Chinese Stocks