Facebook's Changing Fortunes
It's crunch time, as they say in college, for Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg. He created the online social-networking site two years ago with the help of two Harvard classmates and saw it become wildly popular with students at colleges across the U.S., who used it to communicate via home pages laden with photos and messages.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm