Audi Forum Brings on the Brand
On a brisk Wednesday morning earlier this month, a small group of auto journalists milled around inside the New York City Audi Forum. Chatting with company executives, they waited under floating flat screens and pulsing lights for Mayor Michael Bloomberg to arrive in the company's high-profile new R8 roadster and inaugurate both the new space and new model.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner