Tips for Taking on Tuck
Dawna Clarke just completed her first full year as director of MBA Admissions at Dartmouth's Tuck School of Business, but she's no stranger to the MBA admissions arena. Clarke came to Tuck after 15 years in the admit office at the University of Virginia's Darden School—the last five as director of admissions. Prior to that, she served as associate director of admissions at University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing