Help for Young Entrepreneurs
When Doug Mellinger was a student at Syracuse University in the 1980s, there were almost no programs specifically for students bent on owning their own companies. In fact, he created the college's first major in entrepreneurship and helped found the Young Entrepreneurs' Organization, www.eonetwork.org, just so he wouldn't feel so alone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States