Bonds End Little Changed
In Monday's trading, the 10-year Treasury note was flat at 101-18/32 for yield of 4.679%, the 2-year note was flat at 100-07/32 for a yield of 4.767%, and 30 year bonds were up 03/32 at 95-16/32 for a yield of 4.790% on end of month portfolio adjusting. Some traders were awaiting Tuesday's Chicago PMI, Wednesday's ISM Manufacturing index, Thursday's Factory Orders, and Friday's Nonfarm Payroll data for direction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks