Microsoft: Waiting for Vista, Zune
For Microsoft, a quiet quarter isn't a bad thing. Especially when you consider that in recent months, the software maker caught analysts off-guard with unexpected expenses and on another occasion posted blowout results. The first quarter of fiscal 2007 was neither of those. "This was kind of a tame quarter," says Goldman Sachs (GS) analyst Rick Sherlund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas