GM's Baby Step to Recovery
General Motors (GM) looks pretty good these days when you compare its performance to the huge losses reported this week by rivals Ford Motor (F) and DaimlerChrysler's (DCX) Chrysler Group. But GM's meager profits and burning cash pile show that the struggling automaker still has a long way to go before management and shareholders can start popping champagne corks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?