Dow Hits Another High as Fed Holds Steady
Wall Street took no news as good news Wednesday, sending stocks modestly higher after the Federal Reserve chose to hold interest rates steady. The Dow marked its 12th all-time closing high in 17 sessions as investors also digested surging oil prices and the latest torrent of earning releases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders