Profit Jump Puts Sizzle in Brinker Shares
Investors gobbled up Brinker International (EAT) shares on Oct. 24, bringing the stock to a new 52 week high after the restaurant operator reported 29% better earnings and improved costs during the recent quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas