With Activision’s Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, the title’s marketing squad acknowledged the fact that comic book games aren’t just for comic book fans. Thanks to comic book-based movies in particular, more people who aren’t comic book readers can still tell you a bit about the Green Goblin’s past or why Wolverine has anger issues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States