DuPont Posts Higher Earnings
DuPont (DD) Posts $0.52 third quarter earnings per share (EPS,) including $0.03 benefit from initial insurance recoveries for prior-year hurricane damage, vs. $0.09 loss (including charges) on 7% higher revenues. It sees about $2.86 2006 reported EPS.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing