Are we entering a new Jazz Age?By
Are you jazzy enough? We grew up in an industrial age where big organizations operated like orchestras. Everyone played a defined role in rigorous, finely-synchronized ensembles. At least that was the goal. Now, says Rishad Tobaccowala, a leading media strategist and CEO of marketing consultant Denuo Group, we're entering the Jazz Age. In his keynote address at the Monaco Media Conference, he explained why.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders