Where S&P Bucks Conventional Wisdom
At Standard & Poor's, we have a team of nearly 100 equity analysts worldwide following approximately 1,800 stocks—and naturally, their opinions on some issues can differ from the "conventional wisdom" of the rest of Wall Street. We thought it would be interesting to find out exactly where our analysts zig when the Street zags.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing