S&P Delivers a Downgrade, Italian-Style
On Oct. 19, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services lowered its long-term sovereign credit rating on the Republic of Italy to A+ from AA-, on poor prospects for a sustained fiscal consolidation program. At the same time, the A-1+ short-term sovereign credit rating on Italy was affirmed. The outlook is stable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing