The buzz at Monaco: NetvibesBy
The media conference in Monaco is just starting, but the biggest buzz so far surrounds Netvibes, the Paris-based company that is putting together do-it-yourself pages with unimaginable combinations of bells, whistles, translations, many of them provided by customers/collaborators around the world. Check it out. I talked to the founder yesterday, Tariq Krim. He also runs GenerationMP3, a leading European gadget blog. In fact, Netvibes started as an inhouse tool for the blog, and then kept on growing. Other Web entrepreneurs here are treating Tariq like a rock star. Rafat Ali is here and blogging.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn