Building a Better Mouse
Why would anyone spend upward of $75 for a computer mouse when you can get a perfectly adequate one for $15? The answer is customization. Logitech (LOGI) and Microsoft (MSFT) are betting plenty of people out there will spend the extra money and time to configure their cordless, rechargeable mice to gain a bit more control.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline