Understanding Financial Packages
Loans and venture capital often come in packages—that is, each may have several sources of funding, and one piece of financing may depend on another. Even government programs may require several sources. Under the federal 504 loan program, funds might come from a certified development company and one or more banks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing