Big Media Gets a Second Life
Slide Show >>
Still can't find it? Just look near the offices of CNET Networks (CNET), which on Sept. 26 unveiled its own five-story, glass-and-brick office structure in Second Life. The building is an exact replica of the company's headquarters in San Francisco, and it's set amid vast lawns overlooking Second Life's blue ocean. Look closely at that ocean and you'll see the island purchased by British news giant Reuters (RTRSY), which made its Second Life debut on Oct. 16.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States